Happy to announce the CFP for Workshops at ICLR 2023.
Workshops provide an informal, cutting edge venue for discussion of works in progress and future directions. Good workshops have helped to crystallize common problems, explicitly contrast competing frameworks, and clarify essential questions for a subfield or application area. Workshops are a structured means of bringing together people with common interests to form communities. Good workshops should include some form of community building.
Proposals should be submitted through an application using the CMT system.
Important dates for workshop submissions
- Workshop Application Open: 19 September 2022
- Workshop Application Deadline: 21 October 2022
- Workshop Acceptance Notification: 28 November 2022
- Suggested Submission Date for Workshop Contributions: 3rd February 2023
- Mandatory Accept/Reject Notification Date: 3rd March 2023
The criteria and process by which proposals will be assessed are described in the Guidance for ICLR Workshop Proposals 2023.